They govern your use of our website, services, mobile apps, products, and content (“Services”).
By visiting our website, you (“User”) acknowledge you have read, understood and you are agreeing to these Terms. If you don’t agree to any of the Terms, you can’t use the services.
Purpose of the Website
The Website is primarily intended to represent the Administrator’s opinion regarding the estimated transfer cost of players and teams in Esports.
Also, Administrator may form ratings, top’s, and other aggregated information sets, based solely on Administrators’ opinion.
Also, Administrator may form ratings, top’s, and other aggregated information sets, based on online surveys between Website registered Users.
Content, content rights & responsibilities
This is a media Website, focused primarily on Esports teams, players, statistics, tournaments, and other Esports-related topics.
You acknowledge that the Services contain information, software, articles, reviews, content, photographs, audio and video clips, graphics, links, logos, trademarks, the “look and feel” of Website, applications, and software, and other material (collectively, the “Content”) that are protected by copyright, trademark and/or other proprietary rights ofJ.S. SPORTAITMENT CYPRUS LTD.,. or third parties.
All Content on the Services is protected by applicable copyright laws. You agree to comply with all copyright laws and any copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content available on or accessed through the Services.
Users of the Services may use the Content only for their personal, noncommercial use. Businesses, organizations, or other legal entities may not become Users, and are not permitted to use the Services for any purpose, including but not limited to collecting usernames and/or email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of, or linking to, the Services or users on the Services.
Except as expressly permitted, you may not (i) modify, publish, transmit, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, adapt, aggregate, sell, transfer or in any way exploit any of the Content, code, or material, in whole or in part, or (ii) use any robot, spider, site search and/or retrieval application, or another device to scrape, extract, retrieve or index any portion of the Services. Content consisting of downloadable or web-based software may not be reverse-engineered unless specifically authorized by the owner of the software’s patent and/or copyright. You also agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Services or the Content, including features that prevent or restrict use or copying, or that enforce limitations on use. To the extent that you provide us with any suggestions, feedback or other information relating to our business or the Services (including, but not limited to, suggested new products or services or improvements to existing products and services), such information is provided to us on a non-confidential and unrestricted basis, and you hereby grant to the Licensee a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, fully transferable and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, display, distribute, use and fully exploit such suggestions, feedback and information.
- To send messages to the User's email address that the User has provided to the Administrator: a) for the purpose of receiving news; b) for the purpose of receiving feedback, which may contain: (i) news; (ii) partnership support information or notification of any action; (iii) other content, including mixed content.
- To place advertising or sponsorship displays/integrations on the website from time to time or on an ongoing basis.
- To share the media materials with the User "as is," i.e., keeping all advertising and sponsorship integrations that took place during the recording of a live broadcast of a particular esports event, interview, or show.
- To share the text/audio content with the User "as is," i.e., in the language used for commenting/presenting the esports event, interview, or show.
- To perform the necessary updates, technical changes, and troubleshooting at the website at any time, which may make the website and/or content and/or media materials temporarily inaccessible.
- To restrict access to the website or certain content for Users from certain countries/jurisdictions under the local laws in force.
The Administrator shall:
- Make all reasonably practicable efforts to protect the User's personal data and prevent their leakage or unauthorized access to them by third parties.
Rights and Responsibilities of the User
- To stop using the website at any time on their own conviction.
- Not send to the Administrator through the feedback channel any text, graphic, or audio content, and/or audiovisual materials that belong to any third parties, and for the use of which the User does not have the appropriate rights or licenses.
- Not attempt in any way to install/upload to the website malware, spyware, or viruses, not attempt to use technical solutions, etc.
- Not attempt to disrupt the website and/or its security system in any way.
- If a User is under the age of 13, they may not use the website.
- The User shall be held liable for all actions relating to the misuse of the website and/or media materials and/or other intellectual property.
- The User may not in any way and for any purpose collect other Users' contact information, including personal information they have provided through the website.
The Administrator reserves the right to change the content scope, its qualitative and/or quantitative set, or functional specifications of the website from time to time. The user interface of the website is available in several language versions. The main language of the website is English.
The User's device may have a language selected that is different from the one the website should be loaded in by default based on the User's geolocation or the one that is the most comfortable for the User. In this case, the User can change the website interface language through the settings by selecting the required language from the list of available languages. If the User visits the website for the first time, and, in the settings, selects a different language than the one in which the website was loaded by default for the first time, then the next time they visit the website, it will be loaded in the language that was selected by the User in the settings during their last session.
Incorporated rules and policies
Estimated transfer cost, calculated using Administrator’s Formula represents the opinion of Administrator only and cannot be anytime considered as financial advice, prediction or basis for any legal action or reference.
The main points of the Administrator’s Formula are described on the website and are subject to change at the Administrators discretion.
Estimated transfer cost, calculated using online surveys between Website registered Users represents results of such surveys only and cannot be anytime considered as financial advice, prediction, or basis for any legal action or reference.
Limitation of Liability
J.S. SPORTAITMENT CYPRUS LTD. won’t be liable to you for any damages that arise from your using the Services. This includes if the Services are hacked or unavailable. This includes all types of damages (indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary). And it includes all kinds of legal claims, such as breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort, or any other loss.
The website is only for people 16 years old and over. By using the website, you affirm that you are over 16. If we learn someone under 16 is using the website, we’ll terminate their account.
J.S. SPORTAITMENT CYPRUS LTD. is an international business, and in this regard, it tries to comply as much as possible with the requirements of both the American Laws and the Laws of the countries in which it directly conducts its business. Today, against a number of states (Afghanistan, Burundi, Central African Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Darfur, South Sudan, Syria, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Nicaragua, Mali) were imposed numerous US and UN sanctions. The restrictions of providing the website services in the territories of Donetsk and Lugansk regions of Ukraine, the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, is conducted due to the current juridical acts of Ukraine, and with consideration of the interests of other users, society as a whole, and the company’s management. Thank you for your understanding.
If any provision of these terms is found invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, you agree that the court should try to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision and that other provisions of the Terms will remain in full effect.
Choice of law and jurisdiction
These Terms are governed by Cyprus state law, without reference to its conflict of laws provisions. You agree that any suit arising from the Services must take place in a court located in Cyprus.
These Terms (including any document incorporated by reference into them) are the whole agreement between J.S. SPORTAITMENT CYPRUS LTD. and you concerning the Services.