How do we calculate the esports transfer market value?
There are several fundamentals that we focus on while evaluating a player’s transfer value. They are Leadership, Media, Consistency, Skills, and Experience. Each of them has more than 20 internal factors. In the end, we put them together using complex calculations and make sure that our numbers match the real transfer values of the players.
Leadership is undoubtedly one of the highest valued qualities both in life and in esports. Good leaders are confident and motivated, which helps them to lead others.
- The player’s position in the individual HLTV rating for three years;
- Changes in the rating of the team in which the player plays;
- The percentage of victories in 1v1 and 1v2 clutches in the last 12 months;
- MVP awards [TEST]
- The ability to take over the game
- The IGLb coefficient is a bonus point for leadership to captains if their team is successful.
- 2.0 Rating (3, 6, 12 months)
- KAST (meaning the rounds where a player got a kill, assist, survived, or was traded)
- ADR (average damage per round)
- Gdmg (grenade damage)
- Headshot percentage (non-AWP kills)
- We take the main statistical indicators as a basis but check the dynamics
- Emotional stability (TEST)
- Physical health
- Age and loyalty
- Number of maps played and the result of them;
- Experience of playing LANs;
- Experience of playing Minors / Majors
- Number of followers on Twitter, Twitch, and Instagram;
- Activity on Twitch
- Growth rates of social media accounts
- FPL participation [TEST]
- Coefficient of demand
Once we have collected all the indicators, we check all the news about the player and evaluate how interesting he might be to other teams. This affects the total value and sometimes it’s very subjective, but there are players like dev1ce who will not move for health reasons.
Moreover, there are also many CIS players who do not have sufficient knowledge of English to play confidently in Europe/NA.
After processing all the information, we present an approximate price. For a better price determination, we need one parameter - the expiration date of the player’s contracts. The transfer value of s1mple whose contract expires in a month will be much lower than the value of any player signed for five years.
This information is our main priority now, so if we can get it, the estimates will be as objective and accurate as possible. If you represent a professional organization, then we have most likely already written to you from email@example.com
Is this information sensitive and should it be hidden? Well, how much time does it take for a well-known manager to find out the terms of the contracts of the players he is interested in? I guess not more than a day, right?
If you have any questions, we will be happy to answer by mail mentioned above, or on our Discord server.
It's not the bottom line... It's the beginning of the Story!
Let's discuss everything on Discord!